Friday, July 12, 2013

Am I supposed to be happy or sad? :P

Well today there is good news and bad news on the Gggal  Co. The good news is that the awards show I hosted last night was a success, all of the nominees had a good time but I only had one normal person in the audience but, it turned out better than I expected O_O. And then the after party was cool too, we danced and I turned on some flashing lights and got that disco goin', I EVEN BROUGHT THE SPRINKLER BACK :P. So that was the good news, now to the bad news... If you read the post intitled Hola! you will see I have a staph infection. Well im starting to feel worse, I can barely eat o_o (and trust me gggal is always hungry) so anyway, if I stop talking on AJ or any other social interactment (LOL) then I might fall asleep or something. Thanks for understanding!!! I will keep you updated on how i'm doing.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment