Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wow!

Wow I just saw something awesome! This blog now has over 1,000 page views, and I barely viewed this blog a lot, SO WOW thanks to all the viewers of this blog!!! I will have a big party as soon as I reach 2,000 page views (credit given to birdle for the party idea). The imformation is below!

Where: Gggal's Den

When: A week from the date above ^

Bring: YOUR DANICNG SHOES PEOPLE

RSVP: Comment below if you are coming or tell me on AJ if you can't comment (please comment if you can)

If you have any more questions post a comment or ask on AJ and I will be sure to answer. Thanks so much everyone, this is so exciting!!! I would like to thank the following person that views this blog regularly: Birdle. Thanks birdle, you check all my posts everyday without me even having to ask, its so nice of you I will make sure to read your blog all the chances I get too! Thanks for everything birdle and all the other people who are kind enough to view this blog regularly. Thanks and have a great day everyone, its been another great day at the gggal co!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks and lol I love the ad :D and I'm coming to the party.

    ReplyDelete