Friday, July 12, 2013

Another quick update... ITS MOVIE NIGHT

Heyyy people!!! So I have a movie I'm doing soon called: When 2 Moons Collide. Its about when this person who lives on the planet earth, and then she meets a really whacky person that speaks a hard to learn language. So its really random and crazy, which is why its a gggal production XD. So if you would like to audition I will be holding try outs on AJ as soon as birdle is back from vacation and has a chance. Here are the roles:

Normal Earth Person: Gggal, she's a normal kid, until she met this whacky person from a moon at the back of the galaxy, and now shes learning how to live with it. Her name in the movie is Hannah.

Judana: This is the crazy person from the other moon in the back of the galaxy. If you want the part, you need to speak a crazy language with random letters (and a translation after every sentence like this) and you will need to be able to wear something very random or accept the costume I design for you. (I will be happy to buy the items you don't have)

Molly: Molly is the best friend of Hannah. Molly needs to be someone who can be serious yet playful. In the movie, Molly is the one who helps Hannah with this CRAZY moon person :P you will also need to be able to dress as I ask you (I will be happy to buy the items you don't have )

If you would like to audition, the auditions will be as soon as birdle gets back from vacation  so she has a chance to audition to. If you have any questions contact me on AJ or comment below. Please do not be upset if you do not get accepted for the role you want because different roles fit different people. If you would like to, you can watch the filming of the movie but only in the beginning because  I want this to be a big surprise movie. Please remember to use caution about coming into my den during filming, if I ask you to please don't follow that only means I'm getting a set ready or filming. This is a product of Gggal Productions. Thanks have a great day!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. I'm auditioning probably tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great. the part of Molly has been taken BTW

    ReplyDelete